Fortis PROJECTS In the News
2019/02/14 - Balfour Expands Louisville Senior Living Campus
2018/12/10 - Denver Submits New Plan for 15-Story Project in Jefferson Park
2018/11/27 - New For-Sale Condos Coming to LoHi - Mile High CRE
2018/11/20 - Gaining Traction - Anatomic Iron’s Design-Detailing Process Greatly Accelerates Schedules - Construction Today Vol 16 Issue 5
2018/03/28 - One Belleview Station Developer looks to build nearby
2017/12/19 - Senior Living Project Underway in Englewood
2017/08/29 - Western Union to move its global HQ to Denver Tech Center
Structural Engineering +
- Mixed Use
- Parking Garages
- Multi-Family - apartments, for sale condos and townhomes
- Senior Living
- Municipal and Civic - fire stations, justice centers
- Education - K-12 and Higher
- Car Dealerships
- Resort and Hospitality
- Tenant Interiors
- Materials: Structural Steel, CIP Concrete (conventionally reinforced and post-tensioned), Precast Concrete, Masonry, Wood Framing (light framed and heavy timber), Cold Formed Metal Framing
Construction Services +
- Structural Steel Shop Drawings
- Cast in Place Concrete Reinforcing Shop Drawings
- Tower Crane Foundation Engineering
- Equipment and Material Stockpile Load Analysis
- Construction Sequencing Studies
- Temporary Bracing Structures
Due Diligence and Existing Buildings +
- Existing Building Assessments
- Due Diligence Reports
- Repair and Upgrade Engineering
- Change in Occupancy and Adaptive Re-Use
Peer Reviews +
- Code and Life Safety
- Value Engineering
Fortis Structural was founded in August of 2014 by Joe Rapp, Adam Wood, and Paul Espinoza. Prior to founding Fortis Structural, the three worked together at a prominent structural engineering firm, successfully delivering structural designs and consulting services on some of the most technically challenging projects in the Denver area.
Careers at Fortis
Fortis Structural is a Denver based firm providing structural engineering services to some of the top owners, developers, architects and contractors in the industry. We're constantly looking for the best and brightest talent in the structural engineering field, with particular needs as follows. Candidates shall have experience in commercial, retail, multi-family residential, hospitality, resort or institutional projects.
2 to 6 years of experience in structural engineering. A Bachelor's degree in Civil (Structural) or Architectural Engineering is required, with a Master's degree preferred. Familiarity with the International Building Code and Revit Structures is a plus.
5 to 10 years of experience in structural engineering and licensed as a Professional Engineer. A Bachelor's degree in Civil (Structural) or Architectural Engineering is required, with a Master's degree a plus. Familiarity with the International Building Code is required, and Revit Structures is a plus. Experience working directly with architectural clients is required.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and the opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative environment. Hard work and success will be rewarded.
Something better awaits you.
7995 E. Prentice Ave.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111